Ready to talk to Fred?
Send us a message to talk about your Financial Future, Retirement Goals, Legacies, and MUCH MORE!
The following resources have been found to be convenient for investors. We do not control the content of any off-site resources, so they are provided as-is.
Retirement Plan Participant Newsletter
- Have a password? Sign in and have access to dozens of back issues. You can click “Remember me” and be automatically remembered on your next visit.
- Are you a client of Regent Financial Services? You can obtain a password by contacting us.
Featured Investment Articles
Investment Related Websites
Business Links | Financial Links | Market Commentary | Our Broker/Dealer |
Trusts & Estates |
Check Financial Markets
- Alternative Payment Frequencies
- Amortizing Loan Calculator
- Student Consolidation and Debt Payoff Calculator
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Payments
- Mortgage Payoff Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator
- “Should I Refinance” Interest Savings Calculator
Personal Finance Calculators
- Cost of Debt Calculator
- Credit Card Optimizer Calculator
- Getting Organized Worksheet
- Home Budget Analysis
- Life Insurance Analysis
- Rent vs. Buy
- Snowball Debt Elimination
Retirement Distribution calculators
- 72(t) Calculator
- Company Stock Distribution Analysis Calculator
- Gross/Net Distribution Calculator
- How Long will my Retirement Savings Last?
- RMD and Stretch IRA Calculator
Retirement Savings Calculator
- 401(k) Savings Calculator
- Contribution Effects on your Paycheck Calculator
- Truditional IRA Calculator
- Retirement Planner
- Roth IRA Calculator
- Roth vs. Traditional 401(k) Calculator
- Social Security Benefit Calculator
- College Savings Plan Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Emergency Savings Calculator
- Savings Distribution Calculator
- Savings Goals Calculator
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finances.
This information is provided to you as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites.